Thursday, April 16, 2009

patty cake, patty cake, bakers man

Johnny Cupcakes is a man/brand that I've known about for around 3 years now. He is known for is nontraditional style of running his successful business. He doesn't cut any corners with the quality of his products and its packaging, this is a rarity now-a-days. I had the pleasure of seeing him lecture at ISU last week. I was completely blown away and inspired. I was so inspired that I finally decided to make my first of many Johnny Cupcakes purchase. Here some pictures of the unboxing please note all the details.

Detail #1: full color printed shipping box.

Detail #2: t-shirts come wrapped in custom printed tissue paper with the cupcake logo and a sticker used to keep it wrapped.

Detail #3: the t-shirts themselves come sealed in custom plastic bags with the Johnny Cupcake logo on them. a button pack was given free with my order the pack was in another custom print bag with saved by the bell baseball card inside.

Detail #4: the screen print quality is topnotch.

Detail #5: the shirts are printed on American Apparel tees. made is the USA. 100% sweat shop free.

Detail #6: the logo tag on the t-shirt is custom cut to look like a oven mitt.

I suggest everyone go to his website read his story and go to the webstore!

0 comments: